Q. How can I ship a vehicle overseas?
A. When you are ready to ship a vehicle overseas, you must complete our Letter of Intent and Export Power of Attorney and send your paperwork to our booking department along with your copies of the front and back of the title. You have the option to fax it to 908-368-8511 or submit your request via email to Booking@aesshipping.com.

Q. What do I need when delivering my vehicle to the port?
A. Each port requires different paperwork. Once you receive your dock receipt, attached will also be the directions and requirements for the specific port. The dock receipt and original title must be present at the time of delivery.

Q. Can I ship a vehicle if I do not have an EIN number?
A. Yes you can! You can use your foreign passport number for most ports in the US. Others will require an EIN number. If you do not have one, click here for the instructions on how to obtain an EIN.

Q. Does AES offer marine insurance?
A. Yes we do! You can submit an email to our quoting department to Quote@aesshipping.com. We will assist you with the insurance rates and guidelines.

Q. What is allowed to be inside a vehicle when shipping it RORO?
A. Nothing is allowed inside of a vehicle at the time of delivery. If there are any accessories left inside, they will be removed.

Q. What is allowed to be shipped through container?
A. Almost anything can be put inside of a container as long as you provide a packing list with all the contents you wish to ship. Food is not to be shipped. If you have any further questions in regards to shipping goods via container, you can contact our quoting department for further assistance via email at Quote@aesshipping.com.

Q. Do I have to assign my title prior to shipment?
A. Your title must be assigned if you are shipping from our Galveston, TX port or our Jacksonville, FL port. For US buyers, the purchaser will be the shipper/exporter. For foreign buyers, the last US seller on the back of the title will be the shipper/exporter and the last buyer will be the consignee. For further details regarding the Customs requirements, you can download the Customs guidelines.

Q. Should I have a full tank of gas when I deliver to the port?
A. No, for safety reasons, your gas tank should be at ΒΌ tank or less due to U.S. Coast Guard regulations.

Call us
(908) 436-2150


Fax us
(908) 368-8511


We are now shipping to the Caribbean, South and Central America, and Europe!